Destinations highlights- Day tour Ruaha National park
Go for a Day tour to Ruaha National park and experience Game drives to spot the diverse game. Birdwatching, especially during the wet season (European winter, when the migratory birds are here). Some camps offer walking safaris to get as close to nature as possible. Bush breakfasts or sundowners. Fly camping; real, wild, African bush camping. Visits to numerous historical and cultural sites in and around Ruaha. Marvel at the Great Rift Valley which traverses the park.
1.Ruaha National park
Ruaha National park is an outstanding safari park due to the fact the park showcases a crossover of East and Southern African species in terms of flora and fauna. One reason for the hordes of animals in Ruaha is the Great Ruaha River, a vital water source throughout the year but especially during the dry season. The reliability of the river owes much to the success of game drives in this destination, as animals congregate predictably on the long shores.
The beginning of this tour will be from Iringa town, which can be reached either by Bus from Dar es salaam in 8-12 hours. You will be picked from your hotel at about 6:00 am to head to Ruaha National park. Stopover at the park entrance gate, after which we will later be once again introduced into Ruaha National Park. Proceed with a game drive and break for lunch. Later proceed with an Evening game drive en route to Iringa. You will leave the park At around 5 pm.
- Pickup from airport or hotel in Iringa
- Transport in a 4×4 Land Cruiser Unlimited mileage on safari
- Parks entrance fees
- Bottled drinking water
- Government Taxes
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel Passport name, number, expiry, and country is required at time of booking for all participants This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 4 weeks in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Discount applied from 2 people and above. For solo travel ask us for the new rate